Error Converting DNG TO JPEG .Net App

Good day!

I am creating a console app which converts DNG files to JPEG images.
I am using Apose.Imaging version 20.11.0.0 already applied the license.

Aspose.Imaging.CoreExceptions.ImageLoadException: ‘Image loading failed.’
DngException: Format not supported

My code below is from the examples you have in the documents
string sourceFiles = “D:/Projects/TestApps/convert-image/AzureFiles/IMG_0002.dng”;
string destPath = “D:/Projects/TestApps/convert-image/AzureFiles/IMG_0002.jpg”;

using (Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Dng.DngImage image = (Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Dng.DngImage)Image.Load(sourceFiles))
                    {
                        // Create an instance of JpegOptions class.
                        // convert and save to disk in Jpeg file format.
                        image.Save(destPath, new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.JpegOptions());
                    }

Appreciate your help, thank you!

@zadrine

Can you please share the source file that is creating the issue on your end. We will be able to proceed further with investigation on our end on provision of requested information.

1 Like

IMG_0002.zip (1.2 MB)
Thank you for the response. Here’s the file I’m having issue with.

Thank you!

@zadrine

I have created an issue with ID IMAGINGNET-4267 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Good day!

Thank you for the response. We will wait for the issue to be resolve as we need to consider this API for our image processing app.

@zadrine

We appreciate your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as possible.

Good day!

Any updates on this?

Thank you!

Good day!

This info might help, I tried different DNG files and it work, but for the actual DNG files I use, the format is converted via

Adobe DNG Converter 11.2
Camera maker: Canon
Camera model: Canon EOS 6D Mark II

Thanks

@zadrine

I have included the information in our issue tracking system and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be addressed.

Good day!

Any Updates on this?

Thank you!

@zadrine

I regret to share that the issue is still unresolved. I request for your patience and we will share the good news with you as soon as it will be fixed.