Error converting DWG to PDF with Aspose.CAD

I am getting this error trying to convert a DWG to PDF using Aspose.CAD (version 22.6). I have tried w\ the newest Aspose.CAD version (23.9) as well. Wondering if there is someone can shed some light on the error.

ImageSaveException: Image export failed. Error during PDF export: Class is intended only for use splines defined scenario 1 or scenario 2 (see dwg specification).

@jdempseykahua,
Hello.
Please, provide the file and code snippet so we can reproduce the issue.

How can I send this file to you privately? I had to get permission from our customer to supply the file and they don’t want it publicly circulated.

@jdempseykahua,
please send it here:

Thanks. I just the file to you via email along with a code snippet that we are using to convert the DWG to PDF.

@jdempseykahua,
I can see the file, let me try to reproduce and come back with some information.

@jdempseykahua
Unfortunately we can reproduce the problem. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CADNET-9481

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you.

Jeff

1 Like

Alex,

Would it be possible for me to get an update on this issue? Any anticipated timeframe for the issue to be addressed?

CADNET-9481

~WRD0002.jpg (357 Bytes)

image001.png (3.51 KB)

@jdempseykahua,
Hi.
We hope to see the fix for this issue in the upcoming Aspose.CAD for .NET 23.12 release in couple of weeks (if no new issues related to the fix will arise), but we can not guarantee any time delivery.