Error Converting Word to PDF - (ORSIT - BUG6)

Description

I'm having the following problems with the attached document.

1) In the first section of this document there are a number of "bullet" points. The line spacing is 1.5. When converted to PDF the text still uses 1.5 lines spacing however the bullets are using 1 and are therefor out of alignment. I have reported this bug before and was told it had been fixed. It looks like it might have been "Unfixed" :)

2) There is an image at the top of this document that appears on the right however once converted it is on the left. The image is using alignment "Justified" which i think is causing the problem. However once converted to PDF the tab spaces before the image disappear and the image appears on the left. I have told our clients that this is not the correct way to align an image however there are other senarios where this bug will be a problem.

Aspose.Word : 3.2.0.0
Aspose.PDF : 2.6.2.0

Cheers,
James Miles
ORSIT

1. The bullets seem to use the same line spacing as the rest of the text for me. Please find attached.

2. Please just use right alignment without any tab stops for the time being.

1. The bullets seem to use the same line spacing as the rest of the text for me. Please find attached.”

I’ll get you a copy of the Document mine is producing.

What version are you using? It seems strange that i’m using the latest version yet its behaving differently to yours.

Hi,

This is caused by Aspose.Pdf that places inline images in separate paragraphs. Sorry, cannot fix at the moment.