Error Creating Aspose.Words.Document - Unknown complex shape property id:937 with data

Here is the error I recieved:

Unknown complex shape property id:937 with data. For free technical support, please post this error and the file in the Aspose.Words Forums <https://forum.aspose.com/c/words/8>

Attached is the file that is giving me the problem.

Thanks in advance,
Adam

Hi Adam,
Thanks for your inquiry.
I cannot reproduce this issue using the latest verison of Aspose.Words (9.3). Could you please download it and try again. You can find the latest version from the downloads page here.
Thanks,

Was this issue ever resolved? I am facing this issue now with the attached document. Please note that changing the version of Aspose is not an option for me.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Yes this issue was resolved in a release quite a while ago. I’m afraid, however all fixes are made on the current version of Aspose.Words and never on a previous version. Therefore in order to receive this fix you will need to upgrade.

Thanks,

So, the only way to fix this error is to upgrade ASPOSE.Words. Ok, but what if we want to find out which complex shape is causing the error in the Word document? I too am faced with this error now and when we recreate the Word document (we get the original document from a design firm) it works just fine. But, we are left with not knowing what fixed the problem.
Please advise,
Dan Krueger

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your inquiry. We encourage you to use the latest version of Aspose.Words as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes to many issues that are reported earlier. Secondly, could you please attach your problematic Word document along with the piece of source code causing this problem here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,