Error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Metered' does not exist in the namespace 'Aspose.Drawing' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Build outputs the following errors:

1>D:\Visual Studio\Plugin\Aspose.Drawing-for-.NET-master\Examples\CSharp\Licensing\Licensing.cs(40,28,40,35): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Metered’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Aspose.Drawing’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
1>D:\Visual Studio\Plugin\Aspose.Drawing-for-.NET-master\Examples\CSharp\Licensing\Licensing.cs(40,65,40,72): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Metered’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Aspose.Drawing’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
1>D:\Visual Studio\Plugin\Aspose.Drawing-for-.NET-master\Examples\CSharp\Licensing\Licensing.cs(47,30,47,52): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Metered’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Aspose.Drawing’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
1>D:\Visual Studio\Plugin\Aspose.Drawing-for-.NET-master\Examples\CSharp\Licensing\Licensing.cs(48,31,48,53): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Metered’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Aspose.Drawing’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)

… any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

@12344321,
You need to upgrade to latest version of Aspose.Drawing for .NET API to fix this error. Let us know your feedback.

Is this the wrong version?

Capture.PNG (13.1 KB)
Capture.PNG (14.8 KB)

Wait - I think I’m getting this from the examples pack - is there a link to examples which will work with the latest version?

@12344321,
You may please download the example solution here:

Then you may update the reference to the latest library using NuGet package manager. It will compile solution and no error is raised. Please give it a try and share the feedback.
Drawing Image

Getting closer, but build errors - but when running I get:

System.InvalidOperationException: ‘Evaluation limit exceeded: 100 features per file.’

… even after commenting out some Aspose.Drawing.Examples.CSharp lines.

Can you maybe tell me how to put a drawing canvas to draw curves (with points) into my test project?

@12344321,

This error is caused due to missing license. You may please load a valid license before running example code to avoid this error. If you do not have a valid license and want to test this product without any evaluation limits, please get a free 30 days temporary license.

You may try the following sample code to draw curves on canvas and share your feedback.

Bitmap bitmap = new Bitmap(1000, 800, System.Drawing.Imaging.PixelFormat.Format32bppPArgb);
Graphics graphics = Graphics.FromImage(bitmap);

Pen pen = new Pen(Color.FromKnownColor(KnownColor.Blue), 2);
graphics.DrawClosedCurve(pen, new Point[] { new Point(100, 700), new Point(350, 600), new Point(500, 500), new Point(650, 600), new Point(900, 700) });

bitmap.Save(@"DrawClosedCurve_out.png");

For more details refer to the following document:
Working with Vector Graphics

What I need is to put a ‘drawing canvas’ control to allow the user to mouse their own shapes, lines, curves etc… can you help me with this?

@12344321,
I am afraid that no such visual component/control is available that can be directly used for drawing however, you may write your own program where an existing bitmap is loaded or a new bitmap is created from scratch and then mouse/keyboard events are captured for drawing over the bitmap. Similarly you can create a new bitmap also and then get user data through keyboard/mouse or manual input for drawing. Please feel free if you have any other query related to Aspose.Drawing.