Error during the conversion of a simple docx file

Hi,
I’m unable to convert the attached document with your product. The “Bâtiment A” item is not present on the pdf…
Can you tell me why ?
Best regards

Hello
Thanks for your request. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words (10.2.0) and the following code for testing:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\example.docx");
// Save output document.
doc.Save("C:\\Temp\\out.pdf");

Best regards,

Hello,
I must have failed somewhere with my last attachement, since this document is really well converted ! Now I send you another one. I tried with Aspose Words 10.2.0, and the conversion fails. I think that something is wrong in my openxml since if I save the document with MS Word 2007 (by adding a white space for instance) it works…
Best regards

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey,
sorry to insist but this problem is quite urgent for us !
Best regards

Hi Philippe,
Thanks for your request. Currently, the issue is in the queue for analysis. once the responsible developer analyze the issue we will provide you more information regarding the issue.
Best regards,

Hi ,
It is now 4 weeks that we are waiting for an answer. We have bought your product the first of june and we thought that we have a sort of guarantee about the answer delay…
Best regards

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. I will consult with developer who worked on this issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5056) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.