Error format table when mail merge document created by TX Text Control.NET 13

The attached file is created by TX Text Control.NET 13 (Download at: http://www.textcontrol.com/). After mail merge with Aspose.Words 4(.NET 1.1 or .NET 2.0), this document has incorrect format with table. I don’t know why? If Open and Save this document by MS Word then mail merge with Aspose.Words 4, format will correct.

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Please attach the code snippet or test project that will allow us to reproduce the output document that has problems with table formatting.

Best regards,

Hi, Miklovan

I use project demo of Aspose to mail merge. I only replace your documant by my document. So you can reproduce very easy.

Now, I’m using TX Text Control to editor, Aspose to mail merge in my application. But document created by TextControl is broken table when mail merge. Please help me to resolve this problem. Thank you.

Best regard

Are you sure that you have attached the correct document? Because the document in attachment is one of our demo documents.

Hi Mikolvan
I am sure. I open your demo document by TX Text Control.NET 13, delete image then save to DOC format. I have created many DOC by TX Text Control.NET 13 and mail merge with Aspose.Words. The result are same.
Have you tested with my document I sent? The table was broken after merge. Could you give me a hot fix for this error?
Thanks!

Yes, now I see. Sorry for not testing it in the first place. I was just a bit surprised to find our demo document to be an example of the document made by TX Control.

The table gets broken even without mail merge, just after resaving the document in Aspose.Words. there must be some minor incorrectness in the way that TX control uses to write the tables, but since this document opens ok in all versions of MS Word, I think we need to be able to handle it too.

I have logged this problem to our defect base as an issue #1311. We will try to fix it as soon as possible. Again, sorry for delay and for incovenience.

Best regards,

Hi Miklovan,
Thank for your help. I’m using Aspose.Words in my project and I see it 's very power. Please contact me when you fix this problem. My email nqhoang@misa.com.vn
Best regard

Yes, of course. I will notify you as soon as we will fix the problem and the hotfix will be available for download.

Best reagrds,

Fixed, will release in few days.

Dear Romank
I have just download lastest version Aspose.Words 4.0.1.0 but this error still exist. Does Aspose.Words 4.0.1.0 contain this hot fix? My product is going to release, could you give me this hot fix?
Thanks for your quick hot fix

Hi,

No, the hotfix mentioned by Roman is not yet released. Expect it next week.

Fixed in Aspose.Words for .NET 4.0.2. It is available for download from here:
https://downloads.aspose.com/words/net

Best regards,