Error in acwmain.js

Hello,

I have a JavaScript error with acwmain.js when I modify a cell which is used in a formula :

Object doesn’t support this property or method
acwmain.js, line 261 character 139

The line is :

function ajaxcall(){var xmlstr="";for(var i=0;i<this.pendingNodes.length;i++){var node=this.pendingNodes[i];xmlstr+=node.xml}this.pendingNodes=null

And it crashes apparently on the code : this.pendingNodes=null

What is this error ? And what this code is supposed to do when it works ?

Thanks

Hi,

Could you create a sample project (runnable), zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

In fact it happends each time you modify a cell used in a formula.

Please try the sample project attached and modify a cell value which is used in a formula.
Then look in the console tab in the developper tool of IE10 like shown in the screenshot attached to my post.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the project and details.

After an initial test, I found the issue as you mentioned. I run the sample project provided by you to pen into IE, now use F12 key to open the Console output window. I navigate to the second sheet, now update any value e.g A7 (that is used in some other formula in the sheet), The console output shows the error as per the screen shot. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41822” for your issue. We will look into your issue.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41822) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.