Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Error in clear filter option

Hi,

I have experienced some error in the aspose.grid while doing clear filter on a click of a button. I'm using the latest dll i.e. 2.0.1.22. Steps to replicate it. Fill the grid with aroound 20000 records. Then search some text that is not present in the grid. You will see the scroll bar on the right hand side with its full length. Then you clear the text and press the button having the code of clear filter. Then the grid will again load with the original data, but the size of the scroll bar doesn't decrase.

Pls check it out and update me as soon as possible.

Hi,

Well, I have implemented your scenario and performed your mentioned steps (i.e.., Fill the grid with 20000 records, then search some text that is not present in the grid using custom row filtering, the scroll bar on the right hand side with its full length is shown. Then, I clear the row filtering using the code, e.g grdDataEntry.Worksheets(0).RowFilter.ClearFilter() on the click of the button) but could you not re-produce the issue you have mentioned. The grid will again load with the original data, but the size of the scroll bar is decreased as before.

We appreciate if you could create a simple application to post it here to show the issue, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Pls find the attached dummy application. I have also attached a screen shot to explain the situation, pls check it also. In this when you will search something (by clicking on search button) that is not present in the grid the scroll bar on the right hand side with its full length is shown. Then click on the clear search button, you will see the scroll bar on the right hand side is still shown with its full length. Then again click on the clear search button then only the scroll bar will come to its normal position.

Pls resolve this as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the project with the screnshot.

We found the issue and figure it out. Kindly try the attached version.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9836) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.