Error in license activation (Aspose Barcode C++)

Hello Madam/Sir,

I want to evaluate the Aspose Barcode Reader cpp library for benchmarking purposes. I have a trial license and I am trying to activate it as follows:

Aspose::BarCode::License license = new License();
try{
     license->SetLicense(new String("Aspose.BarCode.CPP.lic"));
}
catch (const System::Exception& error)
{
    System::Console::WriteLine(u"Error: {0}", error->get_Message());
    return 1;
}

However, I am getting an error : ‘License’ is not a member of ‘Aspose::BarCode’

Could you please help me to solve this problem?

Thanks and regards
Raj Ardeshna

@RajArdeshna,

License class is there in the APIs. Please see the document for your reference. If you still find the issue, kindly do zip and attach a standalone sample VS.NET project, we will check it soon.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi, Thanks for your reply. I have checked both the references that you mentioned. However, that does not help.

To give you a better understanding of the problem, I am trying to run the code under Linux x64. It is the same example code that is shipped with the installation. I have just added the license specific details as mentioned in my previous post.

@RajArdeshna,

We will check your issue soon.
Please note and just for your information, we provide separate library for Linux platform in Downloads section (e.g., Aspose.BarCode for C++ 22.2 for Linux), so hopefully you are using the same version. By the way, for the time being, you may skip setting the licensing code and try other features/APIs if you got any issue?