Error instantiating Barcode

Hi,

I downloaded Aspose.Barcode version 5.5 to get benefit from the SSCC18 changes, but now have a different problem. When I instatiate a BarcodeBuilder object, i.e.:

BarCodeBuilder bb = new BarCodeBuilder();

I get the following error:

Inheritance security rules violated while overriding member: ‘Aspose.BarCode.MarginsF.GetObjectData(System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo, System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext)’. Security accessibility of the overriding method must match the security accessibility of the method being overriden.":"Aspose.BarCode.MarginsF.GetObjectData(System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo, System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext)

Hi Kelnhofer,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please share the environment details where it fails i.e. Operating System, .NET Framework, application type (Web, Windows, Service etc.). We’ll investigate the issue at our end and guide you accordingly. This will help us to replicate the problem on our side.

I'm using Windows 7 (64-bit), .Net 4.0 with a C# Windows Forms application.

Thanks

-- John

Hi John,

Thanks for the information. I managed to replicate this problem. I have logged this problem under ticket id BARCODENET-33528 in our issue tracking system. We will let you know once it is fixed and available for public use. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi John,

Good news for you is BARCODENET-33528 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.BarCode for.NET (5.6.0). Which is expected to be released at the start of May 2013. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33528) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.