Error java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.aspose.words.shaping.harfbuzz.HB.hb_buffer_create(I)J on Centos Linux

I have a code that convert DOCX to PDF using Aspose Word for Java. It works fine on Development environment, but errors on Test Environment.
The Development Environment is PC with Windows 10 installed.
The Test Environment is PC with Centos Linux 7.5 installed.
Below is the code that I used.
Code.png (12.2 KB)
Below is the error message
capture.PNG (505.5 KB)

@PAR2020

In case you are using old version of Aspose.Words for Java, we suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 21.7. Hope this helps you.

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

1. If you see the error message closely, you will see I already used version 21.7
    image.png (503.3 KB)

2. I don’t think this issue related to the input document as you requested.

@PAR2020

Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without document. We need your document to test this case at Linux operating system. So, please ZIP and attach your document here for testing. Thanks for your cooperation.

doc.zip (169.2 KB)

@PAR2020

We have tested the scenario at Linux operating system and have not found the shared issue. Please check the attached output PDF and screenshot. 21.7.pdf (125.2 KB)
Test Case.png (58.7 KB)

Please remove all old Aspose.Words jar files from your application, install only latest version of Aspose.Words for Java, clean and build your application.

Please make sure that you are using the same document that you shared in this thread.

• I found that libstdc++.so doesn’t have CXXABI_1.3.8 as required by libharfbuzz-shaping-engine-dll.so. After install newer version of GCC, I can manage it to work.
  • Your output PDF has so many issues
    1. Font is not the same as DOCX
    2. Page number change from Thai Number to English Number
    3. Word break follows English language rules (break by space) but not Thai language rules.
      So It looks very different from the input DOCX.

@PAR2020

Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering document to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS). You need to install fonts that are used in your document on the machine where you are converting documents to PDF. Please refer to the following articles:
Using TrueType Fonts
Manipulating and Substitution TrueType Fonts

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach fonts ‘TH SarabunIT๙’ and ‘TH Sarabun New’ here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

I have already open those issues and the only thing that I have are the issue number WORDSNET-22393
, WORDSNET-22478, but the problems are never fixed.

@PAR2020

Please follow your other threads for further proceedings.

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

We will inform you via your other threads once your issues are resolved. Thanks for your patience and understanding.