Error loading PSD - PsdImageException

When trying to load the psd in the load throws the following error::

Unhandled exception. Aspose.PSD.CoreExceptions.ImageFormats.PsdImageException: Rgb and Lab modes can not contain less than 3 channels and more than 4 channels
at .. )
at ..()
at ..Process(Rectangle , Int32[] , Point , Point)
at .(Rectangle )
at List`1 , )
at ectangle , , , Int32, Int32 , )
at ectangle , , )
at .(Object )
at .(Object )
at .(MethodBase , Boolean )
at ()
at .(Boolean )

Full error:
FullError.png (50.4 KB)

I have tried with 2 different psd:
PSDExamples.zip (330 Bytes)

Code:
PsdImage image = (PsdImage)Aspose.PSD.Image.Load("C:\\input.psd");

Is there any explanation why this unhandled error happens? Thanks

Is there any news about this error?

@cristianortegaethofy

After investigation, I think that issue in ArtBoard layers. We don’t support them at the moment. We plan to add their support in this half a year.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-1653

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Dmitriy.Sorokin ok, this ticket is for when this new feature comes out or for a more detailed bug check in development? just to know what times are planned

@cristianortegaethofy feature will be delivered in Asppose.PSD 23.10-23.11

Release 23.11 is out, but this issue doesn’t seem to be fixed, do you have any update?

@SriranjiniNv

I Increased priority of this task. Aspose.PSD doesn’t support ArtBoard Layers. At this moment, we plan to add the support of them in 24.3-24.5. If Aspose.PSD team will be able to make some workaround for this, it will be released earlier.

Also, please check our Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.