Error loading the word file

Hello, I seem to be having trouble loading the attached word file. I’m wondering if there is something specific to this word file that is causing the load to fail? I can successfully load other word files.
Thank you in advance,
Randall

Hi
Thanks for your report. I have reproduced this bug and logged it to our defect base as issue # 3684. We will try to fix it in one of our future releases. A notification will be posted here in this thread as soon as it will be done.
Best regards.

Hi,
I’ve fixed the problem that threw the exception and the file loads now okay. It will be available in the next release and you will be notified.
But there are still some formatting loss problems in the file. They are due to the fact that this RTF file is not “very standard”. In places it is not up to scratch with the RTF specification. For example, the \author keyword should appear inside the \info keyword, but in your RTF it appears at the top level of the document, without the \info keyword. I think all formatting loss is caused by this non-standard RTF structure. We have logged these as separate defects and will consider fixing #4120 and #4121. It would help if you let us know what software produced these RTF files.

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for your issue.
issue #3684 - “Aspose.Words.FileCorruptedException” occurs during opening document using Aspose.
The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.