Error Message : "Cannot find black listed licenses resource"

Hi!

I have this error message "Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose."
with this code (in vb.net executed on Mono 2.8.2 (Windows) and Mono 2.6.7 (Mac and Linux)). But work well with .net framework on Windows ... I have only the step 2 and the step 4 who make bug, not two other.

Source Code :

Private Sub new_thread_init_license()
Try
Dim license_word As New Aspose.Words.License()
license_word.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic")
Catch ex As Exception
Console.WriteLine("1 Erreur de license sur Aspose : " & ex.Message)
End Try
Try
Dim license_pdf As New Aspose.Pdf.License()
license_pdf.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic")
Catch ex As Exception
Console.WriteLine("2 Erreur de license sur Aspose : " & ex.Message)
End Try
Try
Dim license_xls As New Aspose.Cells.License()
license_xls.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic")
Catch ex As Exception
Console.WriteLine("3 Erreur de license sur Aspose : " & ex.Message)
End Try
Try
Dim license_ppt As New Aspose.Slides.License()
license_ppt.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic")
Catch ex As Exception
Console.WriteLine("4 Erreur de license sur Aspose : " & ex.Message)
End Try
End Sub

Console message :
2 Erreur de license sur Aspose : Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Ple
ase report this error to Aspose.
4 Erreur de license sur Aspose : Invalid IL code in Aspose.Slides.License:SetLic
ense (string): IL_0023: stloc.1

Aspose.Pdf : Runtime Version = v2.0.50727 / Version = 4.9.0.0
Aspose.Slides : Runtime Version = v2.0.50727 / Version = 4.4.0.0

Can you help me, please ?

Hi Saunier,

I am Aspose.Slides representative. Can you please share your license file with us for necessary investigation? Please follow these guidelines while sharing the license file. Please notify us on this forum thread when you have shared the license file.

Thanks and Regards,

I have send my license by mail.

Do you need more infos ?

Best regards,

Hello Dear,

Thanks for sharing the desired information. I need to set up the environment shared by you and it may take some time. An issue with ID 23677 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved. I appreciate your patience for that.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello Dear,

I have setup the Mono environment and have been able to identify the issue as shared by you with Aspose.Slides for .NET. An issue, with ID 23677 has already been added in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. We will share the update with you as soon as the issue is resolved. We really appreciate your patience for that.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi !
Have you any good news for me ?

Or do you need more information ?

Thanks and Regards,

Hello Dear,

I regret to share that I have verified the issue from our issue tracking system and unfortunately, the issue has not yet been resolved. Actually, our development team is busy in major product modification for disintegration of Aspose.Slides for .NET from Aspose.Cells for .NET. I have requested them to share any status related to issue. As soon as some information is shared by them, I will be really obliged to share that with you.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 23677) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)

I just downloaded the newest version of .NET total and have the same issue. PLEASE HELP!!v<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Hi

Thanks for your request. The problem might occur because you are setting the license multiple times in multiple threads. The older versions of Aspose.Words have a problem with such scenario. The problem was fixed few releases ago so now it is safe to set license in multiple threads. However, it is still not recommended. It is better to set license only once per application domain as described in documentation:

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/when-to-apply-a-license.html

Best regards,

I did folowing in Global.asax:

protected void Application_Start()
{
Aspose.Pdf.License license1 = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
license1.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");
}

The error still the same:

Cannot find black listed licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose.

Source File: C:\Users\Vlado\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\WebSites\ARCWeb\Global.asax.cs Line: 99

I experienced this issue in Aspose.Pdf today also.

My winforms app is using .NET 4.0, so I included a reference to the .NET 4.0 v6.0.0.0 build of Aspose.Pdf.dll, and received the black listed resources error.

Frustrated by this I decided to try one of the other compilations, and to my relief everything worked. In fact, both the .NET 2.0 & 3.5 builds worked just fine.