Error! No text of specified style in document

See page 3 “Kazalo vsebine” (TOC)
I have to right click and Update field to get the second level of TOC

page 6
I have to right click on “Error! No text of specified style in document” and Update field to get the correct text

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Erik:
I have to right click on “Error! No text of specified style in document” and Update field to get the correct text

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.9.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7376. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Erik,

Erik:

Could you please try running the following code snippet and let us know how it goes on your side?

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\PonudbaProdajaInSaas-1CBEE8C7-8FEE-4F67-AB7A-477EEC396058+(1).docx");
doc.UpdateFields();
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.docx");

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

awais.hafeez:
Hi Erik,

Erik:

*Could you please try running the following code snippet and let us know how it goes on your side?

Document doc = new Document(@“C:\Temp\PonudbaProdajaInSaas-1CBEE8C7-8FEE-4F67-AB7A-477EEC396058+(1).docx”);
doc.UpdateFields();
doc.Save(@“C:\Temp\out.docx”);

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,*

that works, but i’d like to open a docx file generated from template file

doc.UpdateFields()
doc.Save(Response, "out.docx", ContentDisposition.Attachment, Aspose.Words.Saving.SaveOptions.CreateSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Docx))

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would suggest you please read the following article that outlines ‘how to send a document to client’s browser’:

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

it doesn’t help/work

if try this code in winform .Net, it works fine, while in ASP.NET that doesn’t work

Dim doc As Document = New Document(“C:_br_ASPOSE\PonudbaProdajaInSaas-AD5C2C11-41EF-4BC4-B3DD-07FB4A71F055.docx”)
doc.UpdateFields()
doc.Save(“C:_br_ASPOSE\out_W.docx”)

sorry

i’ve tried the code in completely new web site app. and it work’s, so i guess, there’s something wrong in my application where i’ve tried the code first

sorry again, i was to quick

while the TOC is updated, the problem still exists, in some points i get this message
"Slika Error! No
text of specified style in document."

i still have to manually update field

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the additional information. We will keep you informed of the status of this issue and let you know once it is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7376) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.