Error opening psd

The error occurs when loading the PSD, in the load method:
PsdImage image = (PsdImage)Aspose.PSD.Image.Load(“c:\PSDfile”);

Throws the following error:
Unhandled exception. Aspose.PSD.CoreExceptions.ImageLoadException: Image loading failed. ---> Aspose.PSD.CoreExceptions.ImageLoadException: Cannot open an image. The image file format may be not supported at the moment or cannot be opened in such way. If you try to add Layer, please Open File as a Stream and use AddLayer method instead. Check the documentation https://docs.aspose.com/psd/net/add-layer-to-psd/ at Aspose.PSD.Image.☻(StreamContainer ☻, LoadOptions ♥)
PSD used:
ExamplePSDs.zip (262 Bytes)

@cristianortegaethofy

We have preliminarily opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-1575

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

After the investigation, we will be able to specify the issue reason more precisely.

Hi, I wanted to know what the response time is for this problem, we are stuck with this psd, and we cannot move forward without knowing what happens inside the load method that throws the error

@cristianortegaethofy the task is planned for the 23.7 release. The task hasn’t been investigated yet

@Dmitriy.Sorokin Hi, I want to close this ticket as we found that it was an error reading the file path. Thanks for the attention, my apologies

1 Like