Error opening XLSB file

Hi Aspose,

I get “Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: \u0027\u0000s0\u0027 Key being added: \u0027\u0000s0\u0027” when opening file
Workbook wb = new Workbook(filePath, options);

Aspose.Cells 18.7.1. Sample file: AnalyzeErr.zip (24.9 KB)

Best regards,
Alex Shloma

@licenses,

Thanks for the template file, sample code and details.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by opening your template file. I found an exception “Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ‘\0s0’ Key being added: ‘\0s0’” when opening the XLSB file format:
e.g
Sample code:

var workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\AnalyzeErr.xlsb");

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46476” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@licenses,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

By the way, your file is corrupted. The two Ole Objects should be excluded, but you will see four shapes: in MS Excel, click “Page Layout”->“Select Pane”. Which tool you used to create this file?

Hi Amjad,

Thank you for fast update. I do not know which tool was used for creation this file, but more likely this is customer’s document.

Many thanks,
Alex Shloma

@licenses,

Thank you for the feedback.

@licenses,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.11.5 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells18.11.5 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.11.5 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)

Thank you, it works now.

@licenses,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.