Error processing area top must be positive

Reviewing the resolved bug, I tested a psd that continues to have this problem.

"The processing area top must be positive (Parameter 'areaToProcess') "
v2_error_area_must_be_positive.png (37.9 KB)

Input files
Inputs_area_mut_be_positive.7z (284 Bytes)

Code used:
Code-Source-AreaMustBePositive.zip (1.2 KB)

If you identified what is causing the error, I could do a workaround to modify the psd or the code

@cristianortegaethofy
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-2084

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Is there any workaround? I could modify the psd so that it doesn’t throw that error but I don’t know what layer it could be on. And another question, is there any estimate to resolve this ticket?

@cristianortegaethofy at this moment, task is planned on 24.10, but Aspose.PSD team will begin investigation of ArtBoard Layer processing soon, so possible, it’ll be fixed sooner.

We need a quick fix, which we thought was coming in version 24.6. Is there a date planned that will be soon?

@cristianortegaethofy Aspose.PSD Team will make additional investigation to speed up the bug fix. It looks like the bug will not be fixed in 24.7, but 24.8 can be a possible version where it will be fixed.

Ok, we would greatly appreciate it if it is resolved quickly. Or if there is a workaround in the meantime, which layer, style, etc. can be modified so that it does not throw this error.

@cristianortegaethofy Unfortunately, I can not provide any workaround. The issue is in the artboard layers. If you remove any of them in Photoshop, then issue will disappear. But the fix needs further investigation.