We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Error Received when exporting certain reports to PPT

Hello, Please see the event log error attached to this post. I have installed Aspose.Slides 30 day full trial license - Site Small Business. I am running your software on SQL Server 2014 Native server. Some of our reports export to PPT fine with your software, with spacing issue, but a different report is generating the following error attached from the event log. Can you please let me know what is the source of this error and if certain features of SSRS are not supported by your software? Thank you in advance,
Bryan Linnemann
618-444-7493

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using latest version Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 5.2.2 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the RDL file with data source (DML+DDL SQL script), RPL export, generated PDF and generated presentation file with us. I will add ticket in our issue tracking system for further investigation and review once the information will be shared.

Best Regards,

I tried downloading version 5.2.2 from this link, but it is only a hotfix. The MSI installer is not a valid file and the zip file was empty. Please inform where to download version 5.2.2.

Thanks,
Bryan

I installed this msi and it updated to version 5.2.2 but still facing error. I will post files.

Hi Bryan,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the requested data as per your convenience, so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,