Error running application first time

hi i just downloaded this aspose.total and i add the reference to aspose.pdf to my application then call imports aspose.pdf, but when i tried to run the app i get the error:

Warning 1 The referenced assembly "Aspose.Pdf, Version=6.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=47b2d0fcacdd3eb6, processorArchitecture=MSIL" could not be resolved because it has a dependency on "System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" which is not in the currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client". Please remove references to assemblies not in the targeted framework or consider retargeting your project. pdftextextractor

'This is the code that i have so far

Imports Aspose.Pdf
Imports Aspose.Pdf.Text
Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Dim pdfDocument As New Document("C:\pdf\mypdf.pdf")

Dim textAbsorber As New TextAbsorber()

pdfDocument.Pages.Accept(textAbsorber)

Dim extractedText As String = textAbsorber.Text

MsgBox(extractedText)
End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Dim license As Aspose.Pdf.License = New Aspose.Pdf.License

license.SetLicense("Aspose.Pdf.lic")

End Sub

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I have tested your scenario but I am unable to find any issue using Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.5. Please download and try the latest version and let us know if you still face any problem.

Moreover, kindly add the reference of Aspose.Pdf.dll version according to .NET Framework version you are using.

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

now im getting this message:

Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Pdf. Copyright 2002-2011 Aspose Pty Ltd.

im trying to show the extracted text but this what pops up on the msgbox

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I think the issue you are facing is because you are not using the licensed version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. You may get a 30 days temporary license to evaluate your required features of Aspose.Pdf. Please use the below link to acquire a temporary license (choose “Get a Temporary License” option).

http://www.aspose.com/purchase/default.aspx

Also, you may check the following documentation links for setting the license in your application.

Using File or Stream object

Using
as Embedded resource
Please feel free to contact us in case you need any
further details.<o:p></o:p>

Thank You & Best Regards,