Error running Aspose.OCR Java on Red Hat Linux 6

I am running version 22.4 of Aspose.OCR for Java. It is working fine on my windows machine but when running it on RHEL 6 I get this error:
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /tmp/onnxruntime-java5279417844178087992/libonnxruntime.so (/lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14’ not found (required by /tmp/onnxruntime-java5279417844178087992/libonnxruntime.so))

Glibc seems to be a dependency of the onnxruntime library which is used by Aspose. We have an older version of Glibc installed (2.12) and it seems to be looking for 2.14. Any suggestions for getting this to work? Updating Glibc may not be an option at this time as it is a core library and could affect other processes running on that server.

@Abhita5

We have logged an investigation ticket as OCRNET-510 in our issue tracking system to analyze this situation. We will further look into details of this scenario and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Hi, any new information on this? Were you able to reproduce the issue?
Would it work with newer versions of glibc or does it require version 2.14? Our company would like us to move to a Redhat v 8 and v 2.3.5 of glibc. Any idea if this would work before we go through the trouble of upgrading?

@Abhita5

We were unable to resolve the issue yet. It seems that ONNX runtime does not support Red Hat Linux 6. We are further digging into the situation and will let you know as soon as some updates are available.

@Abhita5

We set up the RED HAT 8 and Java 8. Aspose.OCR works without errors in such an environment. Here is the list of installed packages, that you can compare with your environment. details.zip (47.7 KB)