Error {success:false- error:{"message":"Window height is invalid."-"cause":null-__count:2}} while converting Excel in PDF

Hi ,

I am using Excel to PDF conversion for some reports. I am doing this using Workbook.Save() .

For one of the report I am getting this error :

{success:false, error:{"message":"Window height is invalid.","cause":null,__count:2}}

Do you have any input how can I control this ?

Also could anyone from the following possible in the converted PDF :

1. Index on the right side for navigation ?

2. Order of pages in the converted PDF ?

3. Spacing for Head/Footer ?

I am getting following error message while doing conversion from excel to PDF:

CellsException: Window height is invalid

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please post your template file here to reproduce the issue and we will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Please find attached template , for which I am getting this eception .

Also is there any input on the formatting related issues in th egenerated PDF ?

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the template file.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will fix it soon. The issue is logged in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-11069

Thank you.

Is this issue reported in last post : CELLSNET-11069 resolved?

Hi,

Yes, we have fixed your issue, we will provide you the fixed module soon. We are doing some work and final testing for some other issues/features, we will post the new fix in 1-2 days.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version 4.8.0.13. We have tested with it using your template file and it works fine.

Thank you.

Thanks Amjad .

My template works with this new patch . Is this available for production use ? OR its just a test lib.

thanks

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is resolved.

Well, you can use this fix (Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.8.0.13) as an official release. It is an intermediate kind of version which is provided as a fix against some bugs or some new features/enhancements. Normally, a bug fix version is posted in the support forums. You can use this fix for your requirements as long as you wish; it will behave like an official release. It will also work fine with your license file(s). Moreover, it is to be noted here, our next official release would include all the functionality of the previous fixes (including all the intermediate versions till the next official release). Moreover, when a new official version is released, it is automatically included in the Aspose.Total installation package.

Thank you.