Error trying to load eml files with chartset x-gbk

Hi,

I Got an issue trying to load an eml file with charset x-gbk, this is the exception message:
5/3/2011 10:40:36 AM >>>>>Error Exception: Invalid Charset: x-gbk at .›.–(String )
at .›.‹†(String )
at .—.‘(String& charsetName)

something wierd here is that if I use the version of the Aspose.Network dll 6.3.0.0, to open the file I get the exception, but when I use the version 5.5.0.0 works fine.

Please if there is something that you could do to fix this I’ll really apreciate.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for inquiry.

Could you please post the sample EML file here for our reference? You may post here or zip/send me as email attachment using the “Contact” – “send saqib.razzaq an email” button on this thread.

Hi,

Thanks for sending the sample file. I have reproduced the issue at my end and logged this bug (ID: 26702). We will look into it and will inform you when it gets fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Saqib,

Thanks for the quick response, I would like to know if there is any advance to resolve the issue with the bug ID: 26702,

Best Regards,
Thanks,

Hi Gerardo,

We are working on this issue and will try our best to roll out the fix in the upcoming release 6.5, which will be available at the end of this month.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 26702) have been fixed in [this update](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/entry307168.aspx).

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.