Error when converting a Word document with table to PDF

Hi,
We are using word documents to create reports, and in 1 document we have an issue with a border line style.
Other documents with the same layout aren’t a problem.

part2.Save("part2.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf, SaveType.OpenInBrowser, Response);

Stacktracering:

[InvalidOperationException: Unknown border line style.]
✚.✱.get_✻() +185
✚.✱.ژ(Boolean ❓) +51
✚.✱.❒(➋ ഁ) +624
✚.✱.◄(❦ ❊, ❦ ࣛ, Boolean ❋, Boolean ❌, ➋ ഁ) +189
✚.✙.✬(➋ ഁ) +192
✚.✙.✩(➋ ഁ) +72
✚.䋆.䋓(㺷 䋔) +194
✚.䋆.㺝(㺵 ⟰) +87
᧋.㺵.᷌(㺛 Ս) +1308
✚.䋆.◄(㺵 䋒, ӟ 䉬) +304
Aspose.Words.Document.ԋ(Int32 Ԍ) +112
Aspose.Words.Document.SaveToPdf(Int32 pageIndex, Int32 pageCount, Stream stream, PdfOptions options) +590
Aspose.Words.Document.ԅ(Stream Ӿ, String Ӽ, SaveFormat Ԇ) +118
Aspose.Words.Document.Save(String fileName, SaveFormat fileFormat, SaveType saveType, HttpResponse response) +359
SBB.MAPOnline.Userinterface.Afdrukken.TestDeel2.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\MapOnline\development\M@POnline development\SBB.M@POnline.Userinterface\Afdrukken\TestDeel2.aspx.cs:17
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your documents here? I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi
I included the template we use and the document that we try the convert.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved. As a workaround you can try deleting these borders using the following code:

Document doc = new Document(@"Test100\Template.doc");
// Delete borders for each section
foreach(Section section in doc.Sections)
    section.PageSetup.Borders.ClearFormatting();
doc.SaveToPdf(@"Test100\out.pdf");

Hope this helps.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10304) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(9)