Error when Converting PowerPoint Presentation to HTML5 Format in Java

Hi Aspose Team,

I’ve used below code to convert .ppt to HTML file.And all the extensions wok as expected except .PPT file.

Presentation presentation = new Presentation(in);
        Html5Options htmlOpt = new Html5Options();
        htmlOpt.setAnimateShapes(true);
        htmlOpt.setAnimateTransitions(true);
        presentation.save(out, SaveFormat.Html5, htmlOpt);
        presentation.dispose();

Error

Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 22.57.00.jpg (250.0 KB)

Can someone help me to resolve this issue?

@sanduni,
Thank you for contacting support. Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following data and information:

• presentation file that caused the error (you can zip the file and upload it here)
  • OS version where the code was executed
  • JDK version in your app
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

We will then check the error soon.

Hi Aspose team,
Still getting the error even after changing the version to 22.7-aspose.slide
SamplePPT1.ppt.zip (148.9 KB)
JDK version 8
22.7-aspose.slide
Mac OS X

@sanduni,
Thank you for the additional information. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

@sanduni,
I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38875 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Hi @Andrey_Potapov any update on this?

@sanduni,
As far as I can see, the issue has a normal priority, and it has not been scheduled to fix yet. Thank you for your patience.

any update ?

@sanduni,
I’ve requested plans for the issue from our development team. We will let you know them as soon as possible.

@sanduni,
Our developers are going to fix the error in version 22.10. There is a chance that it will be fixed in version 22.9.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38875) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 24.7 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.