Error when converting TIFF RGB to CMYK color profile

Hello,

I’m trying to convert TIFF images that have a RGB color profile to a CMYK color profile.
I’m using the code I found there: Converting RGB TIFF to CMYK TIFF with Aspose.Imaging 18.3 - DEV Community

And for the CMYK profile, I use the cmyk.icc I found there: https://github.com/aspose-imaging/Aspose.Imaging-for-.NET/tree/master/Examples/Data/ModifyingAndConvertingImages/cmyk.icc

The issue when I run the code is I’m getting an error message on the Save() method to a memoryStream. See below for my code and the error message

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?
Thank you

Code

//Load the output color profile
                MemoryStream cmykProfile; string cmykProfilePath = "cmyk.icc";
                using (FileStream stream = new FileStream(cmykProfilePath, FileMode.Open))
                {
                    byte[] bytes = new byte[stream.Length];
                    stream.Read(bytes, 0, (int)stream.Length);
                    cmykProfile = new MemoryStream(bytes);
                }

//Set up save file format parameters
                TiffOptions options = new TiffOptions(TiffExpectedFormat.TiffLzwCmyk);
                options.IccProfile = cmykProfile;

//Load and save
                File.WriteAllBytes($"C:\\Temp\\{image.FileName}_BeforeTiffConversion.{image.OutputFormat}", image.ConvertedImageContent);
                var imageLoadingStream = new MemoryStream(image.ConvertedImageContent);
                MemoryStream imageSavingStream = new();
                using (Image conversionImage = Image.Load(imageLoadingStream))
                {
                    try
                    {
                        conversionImage.Save(imageSavingStream, options);
                    }
                    catch (Exception ex)
                    {
                        logger.LogError(ex, "Error converting image to CMYK");
                    }                        
                }

image.ConvertedImageContent = imageSavingStream.ToArray();

Error message

Aspose.Imaging.CoreExceptions.ImageSaveException: ‘Image export failed.’
#=z$cphyxuulJJe2MJAzFnuCWK4Rx7gPq1qWECL0gI=: Exception of type ‘#=z$cphyxuulJJe2MJAzFnuCWK4Rx7gPq1qWECL0gI=’ was thrown.

@damien7792, Thank you for contacting, most likely, we have posted an incorrect file in our github, try downloading it in another place. I checked with another iсс profile, the conversion is working correctly.
I’ll try to find out what’s wrong with this profile.

@stanislav.popov Thanks, would you mind sharing the icc profile you used? Or tell me where I can find a correct icc profile?
Thanks a lot!

@damien7792, I took here