Error when I try to convert document rft to tiff

I have an Error when I try to convert document rft to tiff, I am testing in NetBeans 7.3, i dont know if i have to install other library, thanks for your help

My code is

String dataDir1 = "C:\\API ASPOSE\\DOCUMENTOS RTF\\";
Document doc = new Document(new FileInputStream(dataDir1 + "document1.rtf")); 
doc.save(dataDir2 +"document1.TIFF");

The error is

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Requested option (saving TIFF image) requires JAI to be installed.
at asposewobfuscated.ëEM.(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.ë5F.ëX(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.ë5F.ëZ(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.ëZ(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.save(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.save(Unknown Source)
at asposewordsjava.DocumentToPdf.Program.main(Program.java:42)

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words for Java depends upon the Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) package from Sun in order to process some image formats such as TIFF. Please find system requirements of Aspose.Words for Java in the following links:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/system-requirements/

Thanks for your answer but I still have the same problem, I already download the library Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) from

AND alreaddy add library to my proyect but i still having the same problem here i give you an example of the program and the error, thanks for your help

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please accept my apologies for your inconvenience.

Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Hi There

Thanks for your answer, I send you the document I am trying to convert.

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the documents. Please include the attached jai-core.jar (JAR file containing core JAI class files) and jai_codec.jar Jar (JAR file containing JAI class files for image I/O) files in your project and convert the documents to Tiff file. Hope this helps you. Please let us know if you still face any issue.

Hello

I include the library jai-core.jar to my proyect and I already convert the document tiff without problems, thanks for your help.

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. It is nice to hear form you that you issue has been solved. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.