Error when passing data to a Workbook

I am receiving an error when I pass data from one workbook into another workbook. The error only happens if I do not manually open the Data_Extract.xlsx file and save it. This file is opened and saved by .Net in the first step of the code. Then I have another process that calls the new data file name and opens it up to pull the data.

I have added code to open the Data_Extract file and save it again in the code before I open it and pull the data into it, but I still get the error "External Talbe is not in the expected format."

When this line of code is processed. ---- oleDbDataAdapter1.Fill(ExcelDS);

Again, this error does not come up if I open the file and save it manually.Error when passing

This message was posted using Email2Forum by GeorgeClark.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET. If you still face any problem, please share your template excel file and we will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Thank you. I downloaded the file, but the process still will not work. The only way that it works is if I save the file as Excel2003 format - .xls

The error will come up every time that I name that file .xlsx format. Any help with this issue would be great. I would really like to import data from a 2007 format and not 2003, since the file size is very different.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please share your template file and sample code to show the issue. We will check it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,