Error when updating TextLayer

Hi,

On the file “Exemple_support_original.psd” I try to update the textlayer (Ceci est un texte tres tres tres tres tres tres tres long qui rentre sur 4 lignes.) but when i change it to another text, the text at the right side changes its format, and this is not normal.

Could you tell me how to change the textlayer (Ceci est un texte tres tres tres tres tres tres tres long qui rentre sur 4 lignes.) and keeping the same font and Format without changing it.

I have a second problem about fonts, i have fonts cache on the system but when i try to call them, this message error is displayed :

• Font cache was not available for : Arial
  • Font cache was not available for : Avenir Next Condensed Ultra Light
  • Font cache was not available for : MyriadPro-Regular

N.B:
You will find my code source which does this treatment.

Thank you.

Kind regards,Capture d’écran 2022-06-14 à 13.41.52.png (19.3 KB)
Capture d’écran 2022-06-14 à 13.43.06.png (24.6 KB)
aspose-support.zip (259.6 KB)

I created the following issue: PSDNET-1210. Error when updating TextLayer. You can follow it by PSDNET-1210 Id.

Hello sir,

I just created a topic for this problem Error when updating TextLayer - #2 by Dmitriy.Sorokin , and you answered but I did not understand it is the PSDNET-1210 Id please.

thanks for your understanding,

Thank you.

We created task according to your report. The ID of this task is PSDNET-1210. When it will be fixed or investigated you’ll get notification on this forum. You can also track this issue on Aspose.PSD Release Notes

But I have the bug on Aspose.PSD for Java 21.7 Release Notes, not on .NET?

I created task both for .net and Java section. The issue will be investigated and fixed for .net first, then it will be fixed for Java. You can also track your issue by Java section ID - PSDJAVA-380