Error while Handling Aspose PDF for .NET Code Snippet

When I try to use the below code snippet to add wrapped text into an existing pdf.

[C#]
//create PdfFileMend object to add text
PdfFileMend mender = new PdfFileMend("input.pdf", "output.pdf");

//create formatted text
FormattedText text = new FormattedText(“Aspose - Your File Format Experts!”, System.Drawing.Color.AliceBlue, System.Drawing.Color.Gray, Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FontStyle.Courier, EncodingType.Winansi, true, 14);

//set whether to use Word Wrap or not and using which mode
mender.IsWordWrap = true;
mender.WrapMode = WordWrapMode.Default;

//add text in the PDF file
mender.AddText(text, 1, 100, 200, 200, 400);

//close PdfFileMend object
mender.Close();

Am getting the following error mentioned below , Could you help me with the issue on how to rectify this error.

Am using the trial dll without license of Aspose Pdf for .Net version 6.8.0

Error : At most 4 elements (for any collection) can be viewed in evaluation mode.

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I tested the scenario using provided source code with Aspose.Pdf v6.8 and unable to notice any problem. Resultant PDF document is attached for your reference.

vimaldreams:

Error : At most 4 elements (for any collection) can be viewed in evaluation mode.

Please visit Purchase Information for all details about licensing, even before purchasing the license, you may also request a 30 days temporary license for evaluating the product.

If you still face any problem kindly share the template document with us this will help us to identify the issue and reply back to you soon.

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,