Error while opening workbook in xlsx format

Hi,
I am using Aspose.Cells (Version 4.8.2.6) for importing and exporting Excel files. When importing a file of excel 2007 format, I am getting error as “Error while opening workbook: Invalid formula:”[1]Telcel:Supplier!$B$57:$AD$410"."

The same file when saved in excel 2003 format as xls file, it gets imported without any error. Please suggest any workaround for this.

P.S.: When I use an earlier version of aspose.dll (4.5.0.0), the same xlsx file is imported without any error.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Vipul

Hi,
I want to add that I was using the earlier version (4.5.0.0) of aspose till I start getting this error in importing xlsx files "Error while opening workbook: Invalid worksheet name."

My thought was that it was coming because earlier aspose version might not fully support the new excel 2007 format.

Hi,

Please try our latest version v4.9.0 that we have released now: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry231670.aspx

If you still find the issue, kindly do post your template excel file here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.