Error while rendering image tag in a document

Hi Team,
I am unable to render any images even from the local C drive in builder.InsertHtml(). I have the latest version of Aspose.words.
E.g. .
Kindly advise.
Also, I am unable to see any of my previous posts.
Following was the last email received from awais.hafeez on this topic.
Hi Mosam,
Thanks for your inquiry.
After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 16.1.0, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end (please see attached output document). We would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link. Hope, this helps.
Download latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET
Also, please check that your computer is connected to internet and that you’re not sitting behind proxy (authentication).

Hi Mosam,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document
  • Sample image file
  • Aspose.Words generated output document showing the undesired behavior
  • Source code (standalone console app) without compilation errors to reproduce the issue on our end

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start further investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,