Error with Aspose when Tomcat was restarted

Hi,

We have an application that uses Aspose to convert Word files to PDF and this application is running on Apache Tomcat as Server Application, however when we restart the Apache Tomcat something happened with the Aspose as the generated PDF is not showing a logo in the header of that file, and to fix this error we need to restart the server where the Aspose is located.

Is it normal that we have to perform this double restart?

@squito_osinergmin_gob_pe
We are looking into it and will be sharing our feedback with you shortly.

@squito_osinergmin_gob_pe Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce the problem on our side. Could you please attach your document here for testing? We will check it and provide you more information.

Hi

I attach my document, in this case I attach an example word to be converted to PDF and the image that is displayed when converting the file to PDF.

Additionally, I would like to mention that this problem occurs rarely and it is with the logo in the header, the word file contains the logo but when converting it to PDF after a restart of Tomcat Server, the Aspose puts an X image.

Regards.

Prueba-ASPOSE.zip (115.1 KB)

@squito_osinergmin_gob_pe Thank you for additional information. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. As I can see the image is a regular Jpeg images embedded into the document. So there should not be any problems with rendering it. However, when I open the document in MS Word it takes some time for MS Word to show the image. So probably there is some problem with the image itself, but, unfortunately, I cannot identify the problem on my side.