Error with bullets and text size while converting slide to image

Hi,

I'm facing two problems occasionaly while converting slides to images.

Can not convert custom bullets. they are converted as different characters suchs as "t".See the bullets in the attached ppt.Is there a way to define custom bullets while converting.

While converting to images some paragraphs are slightly go down than original or some words are cut to the line below causing some of the text at the bottom overlap with eachother. See the word "associated" in the attached ppt.

Both problems can be solved by modifying the original slide set but we have to preserve the

original slide sets and convert them as they are.

I'm using GetThumbnail method to create slide images.Code i use us below

slide.GetThumbnail(1, 1).Save(mgFolderND + "/Slide" + sIndex.ToString() + ".WMF", ImageFormat.Wmf);

slide.GetThumbnail(1, 1).Save(mgFolderND + "/Slide" + sIndex.ToString() + ".JPG", ImageFormat.Jpeg);

I'm using Aspose.Slides for .Net 2.8.6.0

Please advise.thanks

Thanks for reporting, we will fix this problem as soon as possible.

The presentation you provided, refers to Monotype Sorts font, since it is not installed on your computer; that is why, you are getting incorrect bullet characters. Once you will install this font, you will get the correct thumbnails.

You can get it from this link.

thanks for your help.Bullet issue is resolved by installing the font.

Any information about the other issue (text being cut in wrong place thus creating an overlap

on the bottom of slide) ?

thanks

Yes, we will look into it and fix it if possible. Aspose.Slides actually does calculations regarding shapes when taking thumbnails and the bug seems to be because of lesser precision. Note, exact precision is not always possible.

Wrong text wrapping was fixed in 2.8.8 version.
You can download it here.