We are using Aspose.Cell for .Net version 21.9.0
After generating the excel file, when trying to open, the following error was shown in a message box :
we found some problem with some content in excel do you want us to try to recover as much as we can? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Yes.
image.png (26.5 KB)
You may share your simplified runnable console application along with the template file (if any) that can be used to generate this file here. We will run your program to generate this erroneous file and provide our feedback after a detailed analysis.
Dear Ahsan Iqbal,
Please find the attached project file. There are two projects, the first one is using Aspose.Cells 21.9.0 and the problem is in that version.
Second one using Aspose.Cells 8.9.0 where it is working.
After getting the project please restore the nuget package and then build and run one by one.
Make sure to have the directory D:\Temp, the generated files are saved there.
Will wait for you reply.
ExportExcelInvestigation.zip (46.7 KB)
We have observed the issue and logged it into our database for further investigation. You will be notified here once any update is ready for sharing.
This issue is logged as:
CELLSNET-49498 - HTML stream to Excel raising exception with the latest versions
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-49498) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao