Error with license after migrating from Aspose.Pdf.kit to Aspose.Pdf 6.0.0 for .NET

Hi -

We have a license for Aspose.Total.lic This is placed as an embedded resource in the Web Service folder. The license is set in the global.asax file. Below is the code:

Aspose.Words.License wlicense = new Aspose.Words.License();
wlicense.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");

//Aspose.Pdf.Kit.License klicense = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.License(); // BEFORE migration
Aspose.Pdf.License klicense = new Aspose.Pdf.License(); // AFTER migration
klicense.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");

After the migration we get an error

“Cannot find license Aspose.Total.lic”. NO problem setting the license for Aspose.Words. It’s ONLY with the Aspose.Pdf

Advise greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi Ponnamma,

We’re investigating this issue at our end. Please spare us some time for detailed investigation. You’ll be updated with the results shortly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Ponnamma,

I have reproduced this issue at my end and logged it as PDFNEWNET-29307 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved. However, in the meanwhile, could you please try using the license from the file path?

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Shahzad,

Thanks for your response. We have an upcoming release. Once I'm done with it I'll try your suggestion.

Best,

Ponnamma

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29307) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(6)