errors:The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded

Dear friends.
Convert DOC to PDF With Aspose.Words for .NET 15.9.0(https://releases.aspose.com/words/net ),an exception is throw:The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.
(1)The converted codes is as follows:

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(inputName);
doc.Save(outputName, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

(2)The detail exception is as follows:

The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.
at Aspose.Words.Document.(Stream , LoadOptions )
at Aspose.Words.Document.(Stream , LoadOptions )
at Aspose.Words.Document..ctor(String fileName, LoadOptions loadOptions)
at docToPdf.convertPDF.documentToPdf(String ext, String inputName, String outputName)
(3)The file is attached.

Hi Yuan,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.9.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. Your thread has also been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-12571) and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12571) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,friends.
Thank for your hard work.I have covert another two documents to PDF with the newest Aspose,the error again.The documents have uploaded。

Hi Yuan,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.2.0, we managed to reproduce these issues on our end. We have logged the following issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-13361: against 4b6c50dc-da8a-46ae-9fe2-e6b72a9267d3.doc
WORDSNET-13362: against f520bb13-fe16-4065-8aa5-1971e567612d.doc

Your thread has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Yuan,

Regarding WORDSNET-13361 and WORDSNET-13362, the documents seem corrupted because even MS Word 2016 is unable to open these documents. So, there will most likely be no fix for these documents. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,