Errors while converting to PDF

Hi,
I’m currently facing 2 new problems while converting a .DOC file and a .RFT file to PDF, using both my own code and yours (Aspose.Words Rendering Demo).
I attached these files in a zip:

• .doc file : unknow file format error
  • .rtf file : Empty stack error

Thanks a lot for your help
Michel Braunwarth

Hi Michel ,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issues at my side. I have logged these issues as follow:

WORDSNET-8448 : Rtf file : Empty stack error
WORDSNET-8449 : Doc file : unknow file format error

I have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be notified via this forum thread once these issue are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi
Can we have please more information about the resolution of this bug and the period of resolution? Our customer cannot upgrade to the new version of our product without a correction of this bug.
Tank you very much for your help.
Best regards.
v

michelb91:
Hi,
I’m currently facing 2 new problems while converting a .DOC file and a .RFT file to PDF, using both my own code and yours (Aspose.Words Rendering Demo).
I attached these files in a zip:

• .doc file : unknow file format error
  • .rtf file : Empty stack error

Thanks a lot for your help
Michel Braunwarth

Hi Michel ,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have verified the status of WORDSNET-8448 from our issue tracking system and like to share with you that this issue has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (v13.7.0) which is planned to be released by the end of July 2013. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as July 2013 release is published.

Regarding WORDSNET-8449, I am afraid this issue has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8448) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

We are always waiting for a few months following
corrections: 8349 (June 2013), 8449 (June 2013), 8124 (april 2013).

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have verified the status of your issues WORDSNET-8449, WORDSNET-8349 and WORDSNET-8124 from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that your issues had been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

These bugs are blocking malfunctions for months and they should be urgently fixed !

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Normally when an issue is reported by a customer it is added to the pool of current issues being worked on by our developers is analysed in a timely manner. However due to the nature of some bugs and the number of features we are working on, this doesn’t always mean we can fix every bug within a short time after it’s reported.

However, I have requested the development team to share the ETA. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Regardign WORDSNET-8349, please check my colleague’s reply from here:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/54365

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your patience.

I have received response from our development team about WORDSNET-8449. Your document’s format is MS Word pre-97 and currently there are no plans to support this format. I am afraid they are unable to commit any ETA at the moment. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments on your issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Michel,

Thanks for your patience.

I have received response from our development team about WORDSNET-8124 and like to share with you that your issue has been planned for development. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words’ March 2014 release i.e. 14.3.0. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment; I will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as your issue is resolved.