We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

ESRI File Geodatabase AttributeDataType short

Hi ,
We have to deliver a Esri File Geodatabase with exact specification conserning datatypes used in the layer.

Is it possible to have a AttribuuteDataType “short” ?

In https://reference.aspose.com/gis/net/aspose.gis/attributedatatype shows all the available datatatypes , but there is no datatype short that is used by the Esri File Geodatabase .

Can this be done using the Precision atribute ? like " AttributeDataType.Integer) {Precision=1} "

Regards,
Mehmet

Hi, @mcanavar

I need to explore your request. I’ll be back with an answer in a couple of days.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your idea, I’ve been thinking about it. I suggest adding a new 'explain ’ field that will explain the attribute.

Hi,
I’m looking forward to your solution. This would help us to comply to the terms of data delivery.

Regards…
Mehmet

Thanks, Mehmet

1 Like

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): GISNET-1410

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @Evgeniy.Timofeev,

Do I need or you suggest paid support for this issue to be resolved? No rush on my side for now, but it is a good addition to the product that will benefit all I think. .

Regards,
Mehmet

Sorry, this is an auto message.

I usually attach the issue number to the topic to link with our backtracking system. Now such automessages have begun to appear.

I included the implementation of this task for the first quarter of this year.