Evaluation copy limitations?

I’m testing an eval copy of Aspose Total for .NET.

I ran an example Excel workbook to PDF via the Cells DLL.

It looks like only the first page of each tab was rendered.

Is this a limitation of the evaluation version ?

Or am I seeing some kind of issues with the software.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

No, it is not a limitation of Aspose.Cells. Probably, your excel file has a Print Area set. You should check, how your excel file looks when viewed in Microsoft Excel Print Preview. If it is looking different than Aspose.Cells generated Pdf, then it means, there is some bug in Aspose.Cells. But if Print Preview matches your generated Pdf, then it is OK.

In case of bug, please download and try the latest version and see if it makes any difference and resolves your issue.

Latest Version Link:

The file comes to me in ‘Protected’ mode. If I want to print preview it I have to ‘Enable Printing’ once I do that and set the print to print all worksheets, the entire contents show in the print preview.

Is there something else I have to do after I open the file in Cells ?

Dave

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

Please try the latest version as I have shared in the above post. Please also provide us your excel file, so that we could test your issue at our end.

Thanks for the information. I added code to the conversion to clear the print area before saving and that seems to have done the trick.

Dave

Hi,

Good to know that you have sorted out your issue now. And, yes, by removing print area (set) of the worksheet(s) would ensure that all pages (including all contents) would be rendered to PDF. Feel free to write us back if you have further comments or questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.