Evaluation copy message being displayed on Converted document

Hi Team,
We are getting following message message for the documents being converted by Aspose.Word. But we have successfully installed the license for this component on web server. Can you please check and confirm the resolution of this issue. Also let me know if license details id required for this component. Your early assistance would be highly appreciated.

Evaluation Only.Created with Aspose.Words for SharePoint.Copyright 2009-2012 Aspose Pty Ltd.

Thanks,
Manoj

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please post your license file via mail to me. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information. Moreover, in order to post your license file to me please follow the instructions provided in the following link:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/aspose-words-faq/2711

Best regards,

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for sharing your license via email.

The SharePoint license solution file you attached is faulty. It throws an exception message on my side saying “An exception occured when trying to set the license from the file Aspose.Words Product Family.lic. The message was: The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 26 Mar 2011, but this version of the product was released on 07 Dec 2012. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.”. Most likely, this problem occurs because your license has expired. That’s why you still see the evaluation message in your documents.

I think you need to contact sales team who sent you the faulty file and inform them of the problem. They will provide a replacement.

You will need to uninstall the faulty license solution package and install the correct one.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,
We have received below response from Sales team. Can you please assist in getting this issue resolved as soon as possible. This is pending since last 2 weeks at our end and already delayed things at our end.
We cannot help here in Sales with technical issues and our developers are not available by phone or direct e-mail. All of our technical support is handled through the online Technical Support forums. If the issue can be posted in the forums a member of our Support Staff will respond as quickly as possible.
Thanks,
Manoj

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your inquiry. Well, the subscription included in your license allows free upgrades until 26 Mar 2011; therefore, with this license you need to use an older version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint i.e. 2.2.0. On the other hand, if you want to use the latest version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint i.e. 2.8.0, you need to renew your subscription. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,