Evaluation Copy Not Converting to PDF

We’re trying to convert the attached file to a PDF but we get a blank document which says “This document was truncated here because it was created using Asprose.Words in Evaluation mode”. However we’ve successfully been able to convert all of our other test documents.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi

Thanks for your request. This occurs because your document contains large table, that is why it is removed.
If you want to test Aspose.Words without the evaluation version limitations, you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license
Best regards.

I was able to download and apply the 30-day license file, but now the PDF that is generated is cutting off the document (see attached).

Thanks,
Mark

Hi

Thanks for your request. I see two problems in your document.

1. I see that table with is too wide in the PDF. It seems to be the issue #7570 in our defect database.
  2. Empty form fields are shown incorrectly. This is the issue #7770 in our defect database.
    I will notify you as soon as these issues are resolved.
    Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7570) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(14)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7770) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(81)