Evaluation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .Net

Back in September of this year, I was evaluating several products abilities to extract text from PDF files. Yours was one of them and not sure what my results were but do seem to remember requesting a temporary license.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Any ways the project we proposed has been approved to work on.

The PDF files I need to read begin with three title pages followed by one to approximately several hundred pages. My test PDF has 620 pages.

For an evaluation of your product, getting past the first three pages which are meaningless what do I need from you? Will the evaluation version read past three pages or do I need a temporary license?

Kevin S Gallagher

Oregon Department of Revenue

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Oregon USA

(503) 945-8306

Dear Kevin,

Some garbaget text is added when extracting text with evaluation version. So you should get a temp license.

BTW, in the current version only English is aupported well when extracting text from Pdf.

I sent you a PM. Also English is fine, we are collecting invoices on a monthly basis to enforce tax compliance and just got approval to move forward with the project.

Dear Kevin,

Please contact the sales department to get a temp license.