Evaluation Only box in top left corner created with Aspose CAD

Dear Support Team,

We are using Aspose.CAD library for conversion of .DWG or .DWF formatted files into PDF files.
After conversion ,it is adding a water mark of Evaluation Only.
We have valid license, and that is working fine for others like pdf , imaging , word.
For pdf we are using aspose-pdf-19.3.jar
For imaging we are using aspose-imaging-19.3-jdk16.jar
For CAD we tried these versions
aspose-cad-18.12.jar
aspose-cad-19.2.jar
aspose-cad-19.5.jar
We have a single license file for all component Aspose.Total.Product.Family.lic
And we are calling License.setLicense separately for each Aspose product .

This is the converted file

CADtoPDF.pdf (4.5 MB)

Please need your help in this.

Thanks

@mukhan12,

We need to verify your license and for that please share the source DWG file here. Please also share the license file privately with us by sending private message. In order to that, press on my name icon in my reply and use Message option.

Here is the DWG file.
visualization_-_condominium_with_skylight.zip (1.1 MB)

@mukhan12,

Can you please share if you have shared the license file privately with us?

I already shared with you in message.

@mukhan12,

Using Aspose.CAD for Java 18.12, there has been no watermark issue occurring on my end. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated PDF as well. Can you please verify if you are using license properly? Saved PDF.

If I am initializing the license in the start of the project, then it is giving me watermark. now I tried to initialize the license in the same function, where I am using aspose.cad. Then it worked.
Should I always do this before using aspose.cad?\

FileInputStream fstream = new FileInputStream(rootDirectoryUrl+"WEB-INF/" + "Aspose.Total.Product.Family.lic");
		    	com.aspose.cad.License licenceCad=new com.aspose.cad.License();
		    	licenceCad.setLicense(fstream);

Is it not enough to initialize once when project is starting?

@mukhan12,

You don’t need to load the license file if you are using same thread. If you are using multi-threaded application you need to load license file for each thread.