Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Cells for Java.Copyright 2003 - 2019 Aspose Pty Ltd

Hi,

We are getting “Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Cells for Java.Copyright 2003 - 2019 Aspose Pty Ltd.” with new Aspose.Cells.Java.lic

@bhaskar.kolan,

Are you using a new license file with an older version of Aspose.Cells for Java, which version? Please note that newer licenses are signed with SHA256, but older ones were signed with SHA1. You may not use a SHA256 license with older versions of the API. You may use your older license to work with the older version of Aspose.Cells and use the new license to work with newer versions. This will always work. Alternatively, you may request an updated (new) license in the Aspose.Purchase section that should be signed with SHA1 and will work for you with both older and newer versions of the API.

Please let us know if this is not the case (as mentioned in the above paragraph). If so, please elaborate on your issue and provide more details on your scenario/case. We will then understand and assist you accordingly.

Aspose.Cells for .Java

@bhaskar.kolan,

Sorry, I have corrected my reply now. Yes, I meant Aspose.Cells for Java.

@bhaskar.kolan
Please open your license file (that you are setting in code for your application) into notepad and check the license subscription expiry date - please do not modify the license file least it will not work anymore. According to the error you pasted, your subscription expired, so you need to upgrade your subscription to use newer versions and fixes of the APIs.

We are using aspose-cells-20.4.3 for in our application.

The issue with new License file only , it was working for old license file.

It seems to be issue with newer licenses are signed with SHA256. Can you share the license file with that are singned with SHA1.

new license file will be expire 20250418

@bhaskar.kolan,

As we told you, please request an updated (new) license in the Aspose.Purchase section that should be signed with SHA1, it will work with both older and newer Aspose.Cells for Java versions.