Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words. Copyright 2003-2011

Hi,
on the server of my client happens sometimes that appears the message of Evaluation Only on the file. The strange thing is the fourtuity of the situation because normaly the files are processed well(on the same process). I checked the files of license and i don’t see nothing of strange and the same files are used always on develop server successfully. I use the version 8.2 of Aspose. Please help me.
Thank you

Hi Michele,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please make sure you properly applied the license by following the steps mentioned in the following link:
Installing Aspose.Words for SharePoint License

If the problem still remains, please post your license file via mail to us. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information. Moreover, in order to post your license file to us please follow the instructions provided in the following link:
How to send your license file to an Aspose staff member?

What exact version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint are you currently using on your end?

Best regards,

Hi Michele,

This problem occurs because your license has expired. That’s why you still see the evaluation message in your documents. The subscription included in your license allows free upgrades until 25 Oct 2014, but the latest version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint was released on 20 Jan 2016.

Should you want to use the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java, you need to renew your subscription. For renewing/upgrading a subscription, please contact our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum.

Best regards,