Evaluation Only. Message on Document Page

Hello.
I have purchased Aspose.Words and got license file. I am receiving ‘Evaluation Only’ Message while running application.
Sunil

Hello!
Thank you for considering Aspose.
Please refer to this thread, information under heading Licensing:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/aspose-words-faq/2711
If this doesn’t help please describe the steps you are performing to load the license and what environment you are using. The more information you provide the faster we can find a resolution.
Regards,

Hi.
I am working on Linux. These are the step taken to sucessfully running application.

InputStream fstream = null;
fstream = getClass().getResourceAsStream("/home/sunil/capexweb/Aspose.Words.lic");
com.aspose.words.License license = new com.aspose.words.License();
try
{
    license.setLicense(fstream);
}
catch (Exception f)
{
}

License file is available /home/sunil/capexweb
Sunil

Hi Sales.
I had purchased Aspose.Words , received License file which is not working. I am just waiting for the reply. I don’t know why Aspose is silent .
Sunil

Hi

Thanks for your request. Have you checked the following points?

• Make sure your call to SetLicense gets executed. Step through in the debugger.
  • Make sure your code does not catch and silence an exception thrown by Aspose.Words licensing code. For example, Aspose.Words will throw if it cannot find the license.
  • Make sure the input documents do not already have the evaluation message. Aspose.Words does not delete existing evaluation messages.
  • Make sure SetLicense is executed before you instantiate any Document object.

Best regards.

Yes , I have checked whatever you suggested. I had tried to change License File also and received exception.
Sunil

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please tell me what kind of exception is thrown? Please provide me stack trace.
Best regards.

Hello.
Problem is solved Now.
Sunil