Evalutation

I am evaluating this library for use in a product. I posted the following on support:

I like everything about this library except, of course, that it doesn’t actually work. :slight_smile:

I understand your distinction between paid and free support, but in this case I’m not going to be able to even consider buying this library (and possibly paid support) without being able to see it work.

I wonder if you are able to add some priority to this and get me some evaluation build or something with the fix? Otherwise we will need to move on.

@Innergy,
sure, please evaluate all required functionality before the purchase :slight_smile: Free forum issues are resolved on first come first serve basis, but we will be happy to deliever them faster. At the moment I can confirm that loading of the GLTF format is possible in zipped form using GlbImage API, e.g.:

using (GlbImage gltfImage = (GlbImage)Aspose.CAD.Image.Load("design.zip"))
{
}

The time required to provide fix for better export to DXF depends of the complexity and prior issues we already have in our roadmap.

I completely understand your position on speaking to when you can fix something.

In this case I will have to move on and buy something else it sounds like, unless your team would be able to say you plan to look at this issue soon in which case I could wait a little bit to see what you come up with.

As I mentioned I like a lot of things about this library, but obviously can’t buy it without seeing it work at least once.

Appreciate your help on this.

@Innergy,
The issue you showed is already in our roadmap. But in the scope of free forum support we can not guarantee any delivery time for the release with the fix. We will post message in the thread with the issue when the release of the product with the fix is available or in the case we have new information about the issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience.