Example files have missing references

Hello,

I am evaluating Aspose.Words and am trying to run the Csharp examples in Visual Studio 2015.

When I load the Aspose.Word.Csharp.sln file and try to compile I get several errors.
Also several References are broken ( yellow warning sign over solution node).
I need to resolve: “Aspose.Barcode” and “Aspose.Email”.

The build errors are as follows:

1>C:\ManageAmerica\Aspose\Aspose.Words-for-.NET-master\Examples\CSharp\Loading-and-Saving\ConvertDocumentToMhtmlAndEmail.cs(5,14,5,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Email’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Aspose’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
1>C:\ManageAmerica\Aspose\Aspose.Words-for-.NET-master\Examples\CSharp\Loading-and-Saving\ConvertDocumentToMhtmlAndEmail.cs(6,14,6,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Email’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Aspose’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
1>C:\ManageAmerica\Aspose\Aspose.Words-for-.NET-master\Examples\CSharp\Programming-Documents\Document\GenerateACustomBarCodeImage.cs(6,14,6,21): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘BarCode’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Aspose’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
1>C:\ManageAmerica\Aspose\Aspose.Words-for-.NET-master\Examples\CSharp\Programming-Documents\Document\GenerateACustomBarCodeImage.cs(35,24,35,33): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘Symbology’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
1>

Please help. Where can I find these references? Are these the only example you have for Aspose.Word?

Regards,
bruce radtke

Never mind. I discovered that the BarCode and Email references are seperate downloads.

@bradtke,

It is nice to hear from you that your problem has been resolved. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.